Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Easter Egg Hunt!!


If anyone is having a problem finding something to do this Saturday, worry no more! I did a quick Internet search trying to find something for us to do this weekend, that was cheap and different. It came to my attention that just about every city in the area is going to be doing FREE Easter Egg Hunts this Saturday morning. Below are the cities in my area, along with the link for more information on the event. This only happens once a year so I suggest taking advantage of it. If you don't live in our area but are interested, I suggest checking out your city or a near by city's website to see what they offer.

Saturday April 3rd:

Upland, CA: Spring Egg Hunt at Memorial Park (I had Lo's 1st birthday there), at 10:00am SHARP!

Montclair, CA: Easter Egg Hunt and Pancake Breakfast at Alma Hofman Park. Hunt Begins at 9:00am SHARP! Free egg hunt, prize eggs, and photo with Easter Bunny. $3 for Pancake Breakfast.

Claremont, CA: Spring Celebration at Memorial Park (Indian Hill). Event starts and 9:00am and includes crafts, contests, clowns, games, a petting zoo, and a candy egg hunt. Egg hunt starts at 10:30am SHARP! They will also be holding a Pancake Breakfast from 7 - 11am for $4.00.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA: Easter Celebrations at Bass Pro Shop! Be there at noon to participate in arts & crafts. Their old fashioned egg hunt begins at 2pm SHARP. This will be going on Saturday the 3rd and Sunday the 4th.

Fontana, CA: There are 4 different Egg-citement events going on this Saturday in Fontana. Check out the site to see which one is best for you.

If you are local to any of these I recommend trying it out. Remember, this only happens once a year so get out and enjoy. I'm thinking I will be in Claremont on Saturday. Have a great Easter everyone.

Photo Credit: www.pe.com

5 comments:

carissa said...

again, i wish i lived closer!!! : ) i'm from petaluma and i also lived in lake tahoe (it was a dream come true!). now i'm stuck in the good ol' humid south. i'm not bitter at all. j/k.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you will have plenty of choices for your Easter celebrations.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I can't wait to see the pics of Logan hunting for Easter eggs!

Cindy said...

Oooo you made me think about my options! I was going to go to the one in Upland but I might join the Claremont one! Pancake breakfast sounds good ;)

Theta Mom said...

Cute picture - and Have a Happy Easter!

And welcome to TMC!!! Following you! ;)

Post a Comment